Monday 9 May 2011

Flick Back

Its been around 2 weeks since the RipCurl Pro has ended, I can honestly say that I think my liver has finally recovered from the mass excess of alcohol consumption in a weeks period. Ive not drank that amount of booze in a while let alone spend so much on it! Enjoy the photos, I was lucky enough to get a photo with Alana which I'm sure every guy (and some girls) would have a poster up on their walls of... Sadly wasn't able to get any other pro photos.

Well Ive decided to also extend my visa to just a holiday visa, extending my time in Oz till the end of July/ Aug now.. Purely because I want to get as much tax back as possible and sort it all out in Oz than back in the UK... Fingers crossed for a new MacBook Pro..

Enjoy!
Calpal

p.s click to enlarge for the best image!



















No comments:

Post a Comment